We feel proud in offering the best quality Solar Water Heating System, as a reliable Manufacturer and Supplier. Solar Water Heating System has vacuum tubes as collectors. Our Vacuum Tube Collector Solar Water Heating System is approved by the Ministry Of Natural and Renewable Energy and also with international quality certifications such as IEC, CE and ISO 9001: 2009.
- Capacity : Multiples of 100 LPD.
- Output temperature : 75 degrees Celsius avg.
- Circulation : Thermo siphon / Forced Flow.
- Inner Tank : SUS 304-2B with 0.7mm thickness
- Insulation : 55mm polyurethane (Puff)
- Outer Tank : Galvanized steel of 0.5mm thickness with coated paint.
- Frame : Galvanized steel of 1.5mm thickness with coated paint.
- Works in hard and soft water
- Vacuum tubes are hail tested giving it improved durability and reliability.
- Available with electrical back-up ensuring 365 days of hot water supply.
- Available in pressurized and non-pressurized types.
- Available in quantities starting from 100 LPD to more than 10,000 LPD.
- Vacuum Tubes help collect heat at high temperatures and with magnetic force resulting into higher system efficiency.
- Works in areas of acid rains, sea-wind erosion by salt and bad weather.
- Bank case : 100%advance along with order form
- Payment made DD/ cheque shall be in favors of K-tech power payable at Satara
- Cash case : 50%advaces with order 40%on delivery of system 10%after installation
- Transportion charges extra